Reports to the Legislature
Financial Statements & 990s
- 2018 Audited Financial Statement
- 2017 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2017 990
- 2016 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2016 990
- 2015 Audited Financial Statement
- FY2015 990
- 2017, Guidestar – The world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations, has awarded us with a Platinum Rating.
- 2003-2017, Charity Navigator – An independent charity evaluator, has awarded us its top ranking (four out of four stars) for 15 consecutive rating periods.
- 2005-2013, Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder – Recognized as Accredited Charity.
Fiscal Year October 2017 – September 2018
- Over 16,000 home energy bills paid to help struggling Coloradans keep their heat and electricity on.
- $7.0 million dollars in funding was distributed by Energy Outreach Colorado for energy bill payment assistance.
- 4,755 affordable-housing apartments were weatherized to lower household energy costs and usage, and to help improve health and safety issues.
- $3.158 million dollars in funding was distributed statewide by Energy Outreach Colorado to weatherize and preserve affordable housing.