Reports to the Legislature
- 2017, Guidestar – The world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations, has awarded us with a Platinum Rating.
- 2003-2017, Charity Navigator – An independent charity evaluator, has awarded us its top ranking (four out of four stars) for 15 consecutive rating periods.
- 2005-2013, Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder – Recognized as Accredited Charity.
Fiscal Year October 2016 – September 2017
- 16,038 home energy bills paid to help struggling Coloradans keep their heat and electricity on.
- $6.62 million dollars in funding was distributed by Energy Outreach Colorado for energy bill payment assistance.
- 2,565 affordable-housing apartments were weatherized to lower household energy costs and usage, and to help improve health and safety issues.
- $3.158 million dollars in funding was distributed statewide by Energy Outreach Colorado to weatherize and preserve affordable housing.
- 1,570 households received free repair or replacement of their non-working home furnace or boiler through the federally-funded Crisis Intervention Program (CIP) administered by Energy Outreach Colorado.
- 67 non-profit facilities were weatherized to lower their energy costs through our Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Program (NEEP).
- $2.42 million dollars was distributed by Energy Outreach Colorado for NEEP grants
- $273 million dollars has been raised by Energy Outreach Colorado since 1989 for affordable energy programs.
- 352 local Colorado small businesses were supported by Energy Outreach Colorado through service contracts statewide.