Reports to the Legislature
- 2019 Report to the Legislature
- 2018 Report to the Legislature
- 2017 Report to the Legislature
- 2016 Report to the Legislature
- 2019, Guidestar – The world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations, has awarded us with a Platinum Rating.
- 2003-2018, Charity Navigator – An independent charity evaluator, has awarded us its top ranking (four out of four stars) for 17 consecutive rating periods.
- 2005-2018, Better Business Bureau of Denver/Boulder – Recognized as Accredited Charity.
Fiscal Year October 2018 – September 2019
- Over 23,000 households served through all of our programs including:
- 18,000 renter households
- 8,800 households with children
- 4,500 households with disabilities
- 6,300 affordable-housing apartments were weatherized to lower household energy costs and usage, through the help of nearly $1.5M of owner contributions to unlocked through our funding
- More than 35,000 Dekatherms of gas energy saved and 4.2M Kilowatt Hours saved through energy saving measures installed in homes, equaling over 1,200 homes worth of energy saved each year