We have two programs for affordable housing weatherization. To easily find out which is the best fit for your property, complete our intake survey.
Both programs provide similar services, at different scales:
- Project management
- Energy audits
- Management of contractor quotes
- Navigation of rebates and funding sources
- Energy conservation education
- Equipment replacement (lighting, insulation, HVAC, low-flow fixtures, etc.)
Affordable Housing Weatherization
Applications open in April and projects for the upcoming cycle are selected in July. Selection is based on income qualification, age of the heating system, cost of heating the building, and potential for savings.
- Your building has 5 or more units
- Your building has a central heating system
- 67% of your building population is at or below 200% of the federal poverty level
Become a Contractor
We are always looking for contractors to partner with to help us do this work. If you’re interested, review the list of current RFPs and let us know.
Weatherization Program Manager
Affordable Housing Rebate Program
Funding for this program is provided through the Denver Office of Strategic Partnerships and Colorado utility companies including Black Hills Energy, Platte River Power Authority, Xcel Energy, Atmos Energy, and Colorado Natural Gas.
- Your building has 2 or more units
- 66% of your building population is at or below 80% of area median income
- Your property is served by a participating utility (Black Hills Energy, Platte River Power Authority, Xcel Energy, Atmos Energy, Colorado Natural Gas)
Multifamily Program Manager