We are always looking for talented, smart, and creative people who want to make a difference in the lives of Coloradans. Our office is located in central Denver and we offer competitive benefits, and a few nice perks (like parking or an RTD pass, bike parking, and an onsite gym). Please check our website regularly for open positions.
We are currently hiring:
Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Program (NEEP) Coordinator
The NEEP Program Coordinator assists in and manages portions of the implementation of energy efficiency projects which impact nonprofits across the state of Colorado. We look to this position as a key contributor to the success of EOC’s energy efficiency programs. This position reports to the Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Program manager.
Overall program coordination and management support of the Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Program (NEEP) including but not limited to:
- scheduling and leading building assessments
- contractor bid review and necessary follow up
- preparation and submission of rebate application materials
- preparation, negotiation and implementation of construction contracts
- scheduling and performing project inspections
For more information, see the full job description.