We are always looking for talented, smart, and creative people who want to make a difference in the lives of Coloradans. Our office is located in central Denver and we offer competitive benefits, and a few nice perks (like parking or an RTD pass, bike parking, and an onsite gym). Please check our website regularly for open positions.
We are currently hiring:
Residential Program Manager
The full-time Residential Program Manager manages the implementation of single family efficiency demand side management programs in utility territories throughout the state. EOC’s single family and Colorado Affordable Residential Energy (CARE) programs focus on leveraging resources and partnerships to install energy efficiency measures and deliver energy education to low-income residents. The results help to stabilize the low-income housing stock and create a safer, more comfortable and efficient home allowing participants to focus more of their resources on other needs like food, medical bills, etc. We look to this position as a key contributor to the success of EOC’s energy programs. This position reports to the Director of Energy Efficiency Programs and works in close partnership with other EOC programs and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, additional technical training, or currently pursuing either of the two
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint) and electronic communications
- Experience with program tracking, monitoring, and evaluation
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience and comfort with public speaking to various audiences
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail & data driven
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also as a member of a team
- Positive and proactive attitude and commitment to the mission of EOC
Expected Start Date: December 1 to January 1, 2020
Application Deadline: November 27, 2019
For more information see the full job description.