If you represent a nonprofit organization that serves low-income individuals and families, we can provide funding for the purchase and installation of energy efficient equipment.
The services we provide can include:
- Project management
- Energy audits
- Management of contractor quotes
- Navigation of rebates and funding sources
- Energy conservation education
- Equipment replacement (lighting, insulation, HVAC, low-flow fixtures, etc.)
- Your organization’s core mission serves low-income individuals and families
- You are an IRS 501(c)3 nonprofit organization in good standing with the State of Colorado
- You own your facility (government owned buildings are not eligible)
- Your organization is responsible for paying energy bills
- Churches with low-income services provided directly from the church
- Organizations with long-term leases (minimum 3 years remaining, option to renew) and a letter showing owner support
How to Get Help
Applications are reviewed three times per year:
- February 15, 2019
- June 15, 2019
- October 15, 2019
Applicants will be notified within six weeks of review.
NEEP Program Manager
The Nonprofit Energy Efficiency Program is funded by our partners Atmos Energy, Black Hills Energy, Colorado Natural Gas, Xcel Energy, and the Denver Office of Strategic Partnerships.