If you are without heat, we can help you. Through our Crisis Intervention Program (CIP), we coordinate emergency repair and/or replacement of your heating system. While we don’t provide routine maintenance, we will help to get your heat back on when it goes out.
The services we provide include:
- Repair of failed furnaces or boilers
- Replacement of failed heating systems
- Snow removal to facilitate fuel delivery in rural areas
- Your primary heating source isn’t working
- You qualify and are approved for low-income energy assistance (LEAP)
How to Get Help
Call toll-free 1-855-4-MY-HEAT (1-855-469-4328)
This is an emergency service and you will be able to get help within 24 hours.
For any questions, call 1-855-4-MY-HEAT