Your home’s energy efficiency is a crucial component to your overall energy costs. Improving it will lead to a lower bill and less energy consumption. Our CARE program provides free energy efficiency upgrades to help.
The services we provide can include:
- Project management
- Energy audits
- Management of contractor quotes
- Navigation of rebates and funding sources
- Energy conservation education
- Equipment replacement (lighting, insulation, HVAC, low-flow fixtures, etc.)
- You live in a participating county (note: Larimer and Boulder Counties are only partially covered)
- You meet income qualifications for your county (80% of the area median income)
- You are serviced by a participating utility company (Xcel Energy, Atmos Energy, Holy Cross Energy, Black Hills Energy, San Miguel Power Association, Yampa Valley Electric Association, Platte River Power Authority)
How to Get Help
Complete a CARE application and return it to Energy Outreach Colorado. You must include income documentation for each working adult in the household.
If CARE is not provided in your county, contact the Weatherization Assistance Program for similar services.
For questions, call (303) 226-5061 or email us
For interest in becoming a partner agency, email Andy Caler.